For Our Patients
At OSS, we understand that preparing for surgery may cause nervousness, especially if you haven’t previously had surgery.
We hope the information in this section will help you feel comfortable and relieve some of your concerns. Whether you are a patient or visitor at the OSS Orthopaedic Hospital, we want your stay to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Our patient rooms offer natural light and audio/visual entertainment systems.
- Our campus on Powder Mill Road offers many amenities and resources all at one location.
- This facility attracts many experts and resources in the York area.
Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful patient experience and an excellent clinical outcome. Your care is of the utmost importance to OSS. From your admission to surgery and recovery, we are focused on your comfort and peace of mind.
Getting Ready for Your Orthopaedic Clinic Visit
If you are coming to see a physician at one of the OSS Health orthopaedic clinics, please bring with you the following items so that we can provide the very best care for you.
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- X-ray films
- Insurance card
- Information on what treatments and medications have been used in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New patients, download the patient registration form below.
OSS Health is following guidelines provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health for Ebola (EBV) Preparedness. Because we specialize in orthopaedic, spine and pain management procedures, we are at very low risk for exposure; however, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, severe headache, muscle pain, vomiting or stomach pain, please contact your primary care physician for evaluation. We will continue to monitor, meet and assess the threat of EVD at our OSS Health campuses as needed.