Home Health Services
People Heal Better at Home
OSS Health at Home offers a comprehensive list of services to provide quality healthcare.
Skilled Nursing Care
- Services performed by or under the supervision of a licensed and/or registered nurse to treat your injury or illness
- Activities to help regain movement or strength in a body area to improve your ability to move around in your environment
- Activities to help you regain the ability to do usual daily activities independently
- Helps you regain and strengthen speech and language skills as well as cognitive and swallowing skills
Social Work Services
- Addresses social and emotional concerns and helps you identify resources to address them
Home Health Aide Services
- Includes personal care services such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- Administration of medication through an intravenous line as well as nursing care related to injury or illness
- Care of surgical wounds, pressure sores, and wound vacs
- Exercises and activities used to improve safety with walking and balance
As a guest in your home, our goal is to build a trusting relationship between you and your providers that will maximize your healing and help you function at your best level physically, emotionally and socially.
Disclaimer: If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911 or report to your nearest emergency room.
All data submitted is protected and secured using the highest standards required under HIPAA.
A Phone Call Away
We offer the latest non-surgical and surgical treatment options. If you or someone you love is suffering from an orthopaedic, spine or sports injury – trust the awarded team at OSS Health. Contact us today to find the right OSS Health specialist for you. Never Let Pain Steal Your Passion