Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at OSS Health!
“This organization is small enough to have a family feel, but large enough to have room for advancement.”
“At my previous job, they never told their employees they were appreciated. At this place, I’ve gotten more from them in the past 3 months than I did working for my other company for 13 years.”
“All the employees are friendly and supportive of each other. It truly is the best “team” I’ve ever worked with.”
These are some of the things that our employees say about being part of the OSS Health Team. With over 700 employees, the leaders at OSS Health are dedicated to making careers in healthcare professionally rewarding and enriching to our staff.
Here at OSS Health, our mission is to continually strive to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation and value. Our vision is to provide meaningful care aimed at improving the health, well-being and quality of life for our patients and the community.
We live and succeed each day by carrying out our values, making every effort to understand and exceed the expectations and needs of our patients as well as to provide an environment of safe, respectful, and dignified care at all times.
Our Commitment to Excellence:
Five Star Quality Care
- Look for innovation in the most current medical technologies and procedures. The value is in our patients and the ability to provide them with comfort, convenience, and confidence in the service we offer.
Professionalism and Responsibility
- Open and honest communication, fair and timely assessment of performance, and equitable compensation within a frame work of equal opportunity and inclusion.
Foster an Ethically Trusted Environment
- We strive to make the best effort to protect the rights of our patients and employees. We are honored to receive your trust and confidence and will act with integrity and honesty in all situations to preserve that trusting relationship.
Community We Serve
- We provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of the community to improve the quality of life.
Organization and Owners
- We strive to maintain the position and reputation of being the premier provider of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal care in South Central Pennsylvania.
OSS Health offers a full range of benefit options to staff, with many options available to those who work part-time. Just some of the benefits offered are listed below:
- Medical/Prescription Insurance, with additional script options available at no cost, as well as dental and vision insurance. Individual premiums are below average in our area and across the country.
- A retirement plan that is unrivaled, with the option of placing your own funds into the plan almost immediately upon hire.
- Company paid life insurance and company paid short- and long-term disability, along with options to purchase additional policies for self and family members at group rates.
- Enjoy your time at work and away from work. Substantial Paid Time Off program, including holiday pay to provide employees with a beneficial work/life balance.
- Educational Assistance program available to assist you in furthering your education
OSS Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
OSS Health is committed to nondiscrimination in employment and opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, or status as a qualified disabled individual in accordance with applicable laws.