Home Health Services
People Heal Better at Home
OSS Health at Home offers a comprehensive list of services to provide quality healthcare in the comfort of your own home.
Skilled Nursing Care
- Services performed by or under the supervision of a licensed and/or registered nurse to treat your injury or illness
- Activities to help regain movement or strength in a body area to improve your ability to move around in your environment
- Activities to help you regain the ability to do usual daily activities independently
- Helps you regain and strengthen speech and language skills as well as cognitive and swallowing skills
Social Work Services
- Addresses social and emotional concerns and helps you identify resources to address them
Home Health Aide Services
- Includes personal care services such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- Administration of medication through an intravenous line as well as nursing care related to injury or illness
- Care of surgical wounds, pressure sores, and wound vacs
- Exercises and activities used to improve safety with walking and balance
As a guest in your home, our goal is to build a trusting relationship between you and your providers that will maximize your healing and help you function at your best level physically, emotionally and socially.
If you are interested in OSS Health at Home services, please contact us at (717) 747-8365. We currently provide services in the York County and Hanover areas.
The OSS Health at Home administrative office is located at 1873 Powder Mill Road, York, PA 17402.