Do you need a Rheumatologist? OSS Health has you covered!
Has your posture become hunched? Or have you experienced joint or back pain? You might be suffering from symptoms of osteoporosis. This affects both men and women, although 80% of people with this disease are women. People with osteoporosis suffer from weak bones which makes them more susceptible to fractures from simple activities such as lifting a child or bumping into furniture.
OSS Health has a Rheumatologist who medically manages osteoporosis and other joint-related problems. Dr. Luis Toro can help treat osteoporosis, as well as arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia.
If you’re undecided about whether you should consult with Dr. Toro for a Rheumatology evaluation, answer the following questions:
- Has your posture become hunched?
- Have you experienced sudden back pain?
- Are you over 50 and have a broken bone?
- Are you taking one or more medications known to cause bone loss?
- Do you have persistent joint pain and swelling that has lasted longer than 2 weeks?
- Are you joints red, warm and swollen?
- Have your symptoms interfered with your work or usual daily activities?
- Do you have a fever, extreme fatigue or a general feeling of not being well?