OSS Orthopaedic Hospital is one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement according to a national study by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
A new report identifies the OSS Orthopaedic Hospital among the top hospitals nationally for excellence in Joint Replacement Surgery. Every year, Healthgrades evaluates hospital performance at almost 4,500 hospitals nationwide for 32 of the most common inpatient procedures and conditions. Findings released in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation in October indicate that from 2015 through 2017, patients treated at hospitals receiving the America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement, on average, have 63% lower risk of experiencing a complication while in the hospital than if they were treated in hospitals that did not receive this award. This speaks to OSS Health’s dedication to providing quality care and exceptional outcomes as well as an outstanding patient experience.
OSS Orthopaedic Hospital has also received:
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award for six consecutive years (2013-2018)
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award for six consecutive years (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Distinction in Total Knee Replacement for six consecutive years (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Distinction in Total Hip Replacement for six consecutive years (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Distinction in Spinal Fusion for 2019