Outpatient Surgery Pricing
Pricing Disclaimer: If you are filing an insurance claim for any of the services below, the pricing we will provide does not apply to you.
The pricing below is not negotiable and is available only to those who pay the entire amount in advance. We are able to offer these prices due to the lack of expense in processing the claims and the absence of risk for non-payment. Full payment must be received prior to or at the time of service. We accept cash, credit card or money order.
The prices for the procedures listed below include:
- Facility fee
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Surgical implant costs
- Lab and x-ray services necessary prior to surgery
- Uncomplicated follow up care
The prices do not include:
- An MRI or CT scan as a diagnostic study necessary prior to the surgery
- Consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Pathology lab services
We can provide many of these services and tests through our organization, also at similarly discounted prices, but since they are not always needed for every procedure, we did not include them in the price for the procedure. This price information can be provided prior to surgery.
An initial office visit is required prior to surgery for a fee of $200 (x-rays included). Should surgery be necessary, the $200 will be deducted from the surgery price.
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery – $4,800
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery –$4,800
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft –$13,000
- Partial Knee Replacement – $17,800
- Rotator Cuff Repair – Open –$10,000
- Labral Repair – Shoulder or Hip –$13,400
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair –$12,400
- Fusion of Foot Bones –$8,500
- Chevron Bunionectomy –$5,600
- Lapidus Bunionectomy–$9,100
- Hip Arthroscopy –$6,900
- Lumbar Discectomy –$9,200
- Lumbar Discectomy, Multiple Levels –$10,200
- Lumbar Decompression, Single Level –$10,700
- Lumbar Decompression, Multiple Levels –$11,700
- Implant Spinal Cord Stimulator –$31,900
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release –$3,100
- Carpal Tunnel Release –$2,900
- Ganglion Excision – $2,600
- Trigger Finger Release –$2,900
If you are interested in pricing for a surgery not listed, please click on the Request Pricing link below.