About Timothy Caverly:
Timothy is dual board-certified family health and adult-gerontology nurse practitioner. He has experience in internal medicine, gerontology, and urgent care and has been treating patients since 2015. Timothy is available for all of your primary care needs and also offers Telemedicine visits as part of his practice.
- OSS Health Primary Care
About Dr. Alhadeff:
Joseph E. Alhadeff, MD provides care for all types of orthopaedic problems with special expertise in primary and revision joint replacement of the shoulder, knee, and hip. During his orthopaedic residency training, Dr. Alhadeff spent three months training at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Clinic in Oxford, England, and one month staffing a ski injury clinic at Sugarbush Ski Resort in Vermont.
Dr. Alhadeff is recognized as a top-performing provider in the Coventry Integrated Network 1. Coventry’s Outcomes-based Network program (OBN) identifies healthcare providers who demonstrate a depth of experience in treating workers’ compensation injuries and exhibit consistently better measures of clinical outcomes, medical utilization, pharmacy utilization, return to work and financial outcomes when compared to their peers.
- OSS Health Hanover Orthopaedic Urgent Care and Orthopaedic Office
- OSS Health York Orthopaedic Urgent Care and Orthopaedic Office
- OSS Health West York Orthopaedic Urgent Care and Orthopaedic Office
- OSS Orthopaedic Hospital
- PMC in Nursing, University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- MS in Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL