- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Anita Garg
Anita Garg, DO, is currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health. This fellowship program provides in-depth training in all aspects of sports medicine and interventional spine care including:
- Fluoroscopically guided spine procedures
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Management of general muscular and skeletal pain disorders
The fellowship includes rotations on our concussion clinic and urgent care center as well as team coverage of local sports.
Dr. Garg has special interest in the treatment of musculoskeletal and spine injuries, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound techniques, innovative spine interventions, and regenerative medicine.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY
- Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation in West Orange, New Jersey
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of PM&R
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.