- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- About Us
Meet Dr. Brandon Cohen
Brandon Cohen, DO, is currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health. This fellowship program provides in-depth training in all aspects of sports medicine and interventional spine care including:
- Fluoroscopically guided spine procedures
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Management of general muscular and skeletal pain disorders
The fellowship includes rotations on our concussion clinic and urgent care center as well as team coverage of local sports.
Dr. Cohen has special interest in the treatment of musculoskeletal and spine injuries, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound techniques, innovative spine interventions, and regenerative medicine.
- Touro University, Henderson, NV
- Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Physicians for a National Health Program
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of PM&R
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.