- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. David Oh
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in pain management. I received my medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I then completed an internship year at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, before completing my residency and becoming chief resident in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Temple University / MossRehab in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and musculoskeletal medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
I have a special interest in innovative spine interventions, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound techniques, and regenerative medicine for the treatment of musculoskeletal and spine injuries.
In my leisure time, I enjoy traveling to different cities and countries with my wife, exploring new restaurants and bars, playing and watching soccer, rooting for Philly sports teams, weightlifting, and spending time with loved ones.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
- Temple University/MossRehab, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of PM&R
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.