- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Elizabeth Lin
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in pain management. I received my medical degree from St. George’s University Medical School, Grenada. I completed an internship at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY, and then a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, New York. I am currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
I have special interest in teaming with patients to come up with a plan to minimize pain and maximize a happy and active lifestyle. I want my patients to be able to move and enjoy their leisure activities.
In my leisure time, I enjoy outdoor activities such as scuba diving, snowboarding, rock climbing and volleyball.
- St. George’s University Medical School, Grenada, West Indies
- SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn, New York
- NY Society of PM&R
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrist
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.