- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Joseph Hill DO
Pain Management Fellow
Meet Dr. Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill, DO received his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Suwanee, Georgia. He completed an internship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Altoona, Pennsylvania and went on to complete a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Sunrise Health GME in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Hill is currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
He has special interest in the use of biologics for the treatment of musculoskeletal and spine injuries, spine health, and peripheral nerve stimulation in the treatment of joint pain.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Suwanee, Georgia
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Sunrise Health GME, Las Vegas, Nevada
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Pain and Neuroscience
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Osteopathic Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.