- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Nihad Yasmin
Due to the chronic nature of autoimmune diseases, it is crucial as a rheumatologist to provide the most comprehensive patient care possible. Dr. Yasmin believes in providing care that involves discussions about disease conditions, available treatment options, and ultimately addressing a patient’s various concerns. Dr. Yasmin works closely with patients to make the right decisions and ensure the best possible care.
Dr. Yasmin’s special interests include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, psoriatic arthritis, osteoporosis, and other autoimmune disorders.
In her leisure time, Dr. Yasmin enjoys spending time with her daughter and her family.
- Chittagong Medical, Bangladesh
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC
- Aurora Health Care, Wisconsin