- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Nnaemeka Echebiri
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in pain management. I received my medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh, in Pittsburgh, PA. I then completed an internship year at Columbia University Medical Center, in New York City, before completing my residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX. I am currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
I have a special interest in image-guided, minimally invasive techniques for the treatment of spine and other musculoskeletal injuries; electrodiagnostic evaluation and management; as well as sports and functional medicine.
In my leisure time, I enjoy staying active, watching and coaching track and field, and finding time to appreciate nature and the arts.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of PM&R
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.