- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Perry Zelinger
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in pain management. I received my medical degree from the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell in Hempstead, New York. I then completed an internship year at NYU Winthrop Hospital in Mineola, New York, before completing my residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at NYU Rusk Rehabilitation in New York City where I served as Academic Chief Resident. I am currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
I have a special interest in comprehensive non-operative management of musculoskeletal conditions, cutting-edge treatment options, as well as teaching and mentoring others in the field.
In my leisure time, I enjoy playing golf, soccer, and spending time with my family and my dogs.
- The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, Hempstead, New York
- NYU Rusk Rehabilitation, New York, New York
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Interventional Orthopedics Foundation
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Intervention Society
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.