- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Sonny Ahluwalia DO
Pain Management Fellow
Meet Dr. Sonny Ahluwalia
Sonny Ahluwalia, DO received his medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, New York. Dr. Ahluwalia completed my residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently participating in an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health.
Dr. Ahluwalia has special interest in sports medicine, minimally invasive spine procedures, and utilizing ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment. He works with each patient to tailor a unique and comprehensive management plan.
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, New York
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC Health and Hospitals/Queens), Queens, New York
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.