- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Todd Zeno
Dr. Zeno is a podiatrist that joined OSS Health in 2021. He has been in practice privately for 21 years prior to joining OSS Health. The focus of his practice revolves around surgical and non-surgical treatment for foot and ankle pathologies. His practice has emphasis on limb salvage and wound care.
When not treating foot and ankle conditions, Dr. Zeno enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys. His hobbies include judo, making soap and playing golf. He is actively involved in the Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association serving as past president, as well as on the Legislative Committee.
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, OH
- Lebanon VAMC, Lebanon, PA
- Board Certified Foot Surgery American board of Podiatric Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Foot & Ankle Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.