- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet PA James Williams II
James Williams, PA-C received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from York College of Pennsylvania in York, PA and his Masters of Health Science, Physician Assistant Program, from Drexel Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, PA. James assists the OSS Health Physicians in all aspects of patient care in the office and in surgery.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Physician Assistant Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.