- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Patient Experience Office
We are here to make sure that your experience with OSS Health is a good one. If you or your support person has concerns about your experience either during an office visit, pain procedure, same day surgery or hospital stay, we want to hear about it. It is important to us that we hear your story.
Your Experience Matters
Your experience at OSS Health matters and we want to hear from you. Should you have any questions about your care at OSS Health we would like the opportunity to speak to you. Please call 717-848-4800, extension 6170 or complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Patient Advisory Council
At OSS Health, our Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC) partners with us to improve healthcare.
What is a PFAC member?
A volunteer who partners with OSS Health to improve care, services and the patient experience.
This is a volunteer position. The PFAC meets monthly with OSS Health Patient and Family Advisors and staff. Depending on your level of involvement, this is a 2-3 hour commitment each month. Advisory council meetings are typically held at the same day of the week and time each month.
What are we looking for in a Patient and Family Advisory Council Member?
- Patients or family members who receive care at OSS Health
- Someone who is interested in sharing their experiences to improve care for everyone
- Someone who has a positive approach and the ability to share and see different points of view
- Someone who respects differing views and can work well with others
- Someone who listens well and can communicate in a group
- All members must sign a confidentiality agreement
- How can you participate?
- To learn more or ask questions, please call 717-848-4800, extension 6170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.