- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
Thank you for your interest in the OSS Health Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine Fellowship.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive interventional spine, sports and musculoskeletal medicine education to academic or private practice inclined physicians who wish to bring clinical excellence to their careers.
Image Guided Interventional Spine & Musculoskeletal Procedures - A Workshop for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residents
12 Month Program
Our twelve-month physiatric-based program has an optimal combination of academics within a private practice multi-specialty setting. We have trained over 90 graduates over the last 20 years. This NASS ISMM program is ideally suited for those of you who seek training in the following:
Basic and Advanced Interventional Spine Care
Musculoskeletal Diagnostic and Therapeutic Ultrasound
Business skills, billing and coding
Requirements and Application Process
We train a total of six fellows annually. Four (4) fellows begin their one-year training in July and two (2) begin their one-year training in January. Applications are no longer being accepted. Please check back for the next opportunity. Thank you.
Requirements for consideration for the OSS Health Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Fellowships include the following.
- Completion of an accredited North American Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation residency or other residency with a minimum of three months of electrodiagnostic experience.
- Current Pennsylvania Allopathic/Osteopathic medical and DEA licensures. These need to be current prior to your fellowship start date.
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your residency program director
- NASS Fellowship Common Application
- Additional OSS Application
- Cover Letter
Applications will be accepted from January 18, 2022 until April 30, 2022. Interviews will be scheduled after applications are complete and prior to the NASS ISMM match date.
After the material is reviewed, we will contact selected residents for an interview. During your visit, you will be asked to do a 20-minute presentation on a musculoskeletal topic of your choice. To accommodate the high volume of qualified residents, our interviews are usually in person for one day.
Once interview times are filled, we will be unable to invite additional applicants despite the strength of their application. Therefore, we encourage you to expedite your materials.
Elective rotations are permitted from October 1 through March 1 pending Covid-19 restrictions. We prefer not to have rotations while people are here in the interview process.
We are not offering ACGME accredited positions. OSS Health has completed the NASS fellowship match. You may contact our Fellowship Coordinator, Julie Grove, RN, at email@example.com or (717) 718-2000, extension 6143 with additional questions.
Duration & Benefits
- One Year Duration
- Six Positions
- Four (4) July 1 through June 30
- Two (2) January 1 through December 31
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Up to five (5) days paid CME
- Health insurance coverage for fellow and dependents
- Paid professional license and appropriate dues