- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Amit Patel MD
Meet Dr. Amit Patel
Amit R. Patel, MD is board-certified by both the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Board of Spine Surgeons. Dr. Patel treats general orthopaedic issues including joint replacement and extremity trauma, but he has special expertise and fellowship training in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine. His primary interests are treating complex spinal deformity, degenerative spinal conditions, back and neck pain, and pediatric and adult spinal trauma. Dr. Patel performs minimally invasive spine surgeries as well as surgical second opinions.
Dr. Patel’s goal is to get patients back to doing the activities they enjoy. In his leisure time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, sports and the outdoors.
- Medical College of Georgia – School of Medicine
- Harborview Medical Center/University of Washington
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.