- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Brady Wahlberg DO
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Meet Dr. Brady Wahlberg
Brady Wahlberg, DO has special interest in non-surgical interventional spine procedures, rehabilitation and minimally invasive interventions for joint-related pain using state-of-the-art techniques to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal problems. These techniques include fluoroscopic interventional spine procedures, diagnostic ultrasound, ultrasound-guided injections and electrodiagnostic studies.
Dr. Wahlberg performs a full spectrum of injections as well as advanced pain management procedures to keep patients as active and pain-free as possible. He also specializes in sports medicine and electrodiagnostic studies.
- A.T. Still University – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri
- Internal Medicine Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, OSS Health, York, PA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Sports Medicine
- North American Spine Society
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Spine
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.