- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- About Us
Meet Dr. Brian Bixler
Brian Bixler, MD is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with specialized training in sports medicine and pediatric orthopaedics. Dr. Bixler specializes in the care of the injured athlete and the pediatric patient. He sees patients age 21 and younger. He is the team physician for many high schools in the area as well as colleges. Dr. Bixler is frequently found on the sidelines of local high school and college-level sporting events in the event of an injury. His goal is to get the injured athlete back in the game.
- Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA
- Pennsylvania State University/College of Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopaedics – Scottish Rite
- Children’s Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Sports Medicine – OSS Health, York, PA
- Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.