- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet CRNP Courtney Dettinger
Courtney Dettinger works together with the OSS Health physicians to assist patients in the OSS Orthopaedic Hospital to manage any pre-existing medical conditions or help with post-surgical questions or concerns to ensure a smooth recovery process.
- Eastern Mennonite University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Spring Arbor University, Master of Science in Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Nurse Practitioner Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.