- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet PA John Shola
John Shola received his Physician Assistant Certificate at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York, NY. He assists OSS Health physicians in all aspects of patient care.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Commonwealth of PA – Physician Assistant
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Physician Assistant Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.