- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Brian Steinmetz
Brian Steinmetz, DO has special interest in rehabilitation and minimally invasive interventions for spine and joint-related pain using state-of-the-art techniques to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal problems. These techniques include electrodiagnostic studies, discography, real-time fluoroscopy and musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging. Dr. Steinmetz performs a full spectrum of injections as well as advanced pain management procedures to keep patients as active and pain-free as possible.
Dr. Steinmetz was also featured on ABC 27 News talking about treatment options for chronic tendon pain.
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Fellowship at OSS Health, York, PA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board-certified in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Spine
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.