An accurate diagnosis often starts with the right imaging.
The faster you receive images, the faster your diagnosis begins. OSS Health provides superior service at our on-site imaging facility located within our 1855 Powder Mill Road location in York.
The state-of-the-art technology in our Imaging Center includes:
- Two Full-Body High Field MRI’s with wide bore technology
- CT Scans with 3D reconstructions
- Ultrasound with color Doppler
- Digital X-ray with walk-in x-ray available
- Full Body Dexa Scan/Bone density testing
- Non-orthopaedic test available (abdomen, thyroid, etc.)
- EMG Testing
- BMI Analysis
Convenient Patient Scheduling:
- Quick access to appointments.
- We offer same day emergency scheduling.
- Insurance participation will be verified at the time of scheduling.
Expert Analysis By Specialty Trained Physicians:
- Every report is interpreted by radiologists from the Cleveland Clinic.
- OSS Health technologists are registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
24 to 48 Hour Report Turnaround For Every Exam:
- If you are being seen by an OSS Health physician, the images can be viewed at your appointment.
- If you are not being seen by one of our physicians, we can provide your referring physician with an electronic copy of the images.
- OSS Health is fully accredited for MRI, Ultrasound and CT scan.