Pricing: Inpatient Surgery
Pricing Disclaimer: If you are filing an insurance claim for any of the services below, the prices listed below do not apply to you. Full payment must be recieved prior to or at the time of service. Accepted forms of payment are cash or credit card only.
The prices for the procedures listed on this website include:
- Facility fee
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Surgical implant costs
- Diagnostic lab and x-ray services necessary prior to surgery
- Uncomplicated follow up care
The prices do not include:
- An MRI or CT scan as a diagnostic study necessary prior to the surgery
- Consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Pathology lab services
We can provide many of these services and tests through our organization, also at similarly discounted prices, but since they are not always needed for every procedure, we did not include them in the price for the procedure. This price information can be provided prior to surgery.
An initial office visit is required prior to surgery for a fee of $200 (x-rays included). Should surgery be necessary, the $200 will be deducted from the surgery price.
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy -1 level – $24,230
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy -2 levels – $26,230
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy – 3 levels – $28,230
- Lumbar Decompression/Fusion Bone – $36,930
- Lumbar Decompression/Fusion Instrument – $39,130
- Lumbar Discectomy – $13,730
- Lumbar Discectomy, Multiple Levels – $13,830
- Lumbar Decompression, Single Level – $12,930
- Lumbar Decompression, Multiple Levels – $13,930
- Partial Knee Replacement – $22,830
- Total Hip Replacement – $23,330
- Total Knee Replacement – $23,130
- Shoulder Replacement – $26,130
Disclaimer: If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911 or report to your nearest emergency room.
All data submitted is protected and secured using the highest standards required under HIPAA.
A Phone Call Away.
If you or someone you love is suffering from an orthopaedic, spine or sports injury – trust the awarded team at OSS Health. Contact us today so that we can find the right OSS Health specialist for you and get you back to an active and healthy life. We offer the latest non-surgical and surgical treatment options and believe that you should Never Let Pain Steal Your Passion!