- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Corey Caruthers DO
Meet Dr. Corey Caruthers
Corey Caruthers, DO is an orthopaedic surgeon with specialized training in joint replacement surgery and arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee, and shoulder. Dr. Caruthers uses a minimally invasive surgical approach and the most advanced technology when doing surgeries so that his patients have an excellent outcome and a faster recovery. He is one of few surgeons in central PA trained in robotic-assisted knee replacement and he uses the anterior approach to total hip replacement when appropriate. Dr. Caruthers also treats many general orthopaedic conditions including fractures and sports injuries.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship (Joint Replacement) for Hip and Knee CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- UPMC Pinnacle Memorial, York, PA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- American Osteopathic Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other General Orthopaedic Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.