- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Meet Dr. Devin Olsen
Dr. Olsen grew up in Utah and obtained his bachelor’s degree from Weber State University in Ogden, UT. He went on to complete medical school at Western University of Health Sciences COMP-Northwest in Oregon. Dr. Olsen then moved to Central Pennsylvania for his orthopaedic surgery residency with UPMC Pinnacle Hospitals. After residency, he completed a fellowship in adult reconstruction (joint replacement) at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore where he gained vast experience with complex hip and knee replacements and revision surgeries.
He has a special interest and training in helping patients regain function and obtain pain relief from arthritic conditions of the hip and knee so they can return to activities they enjoy. Dr. Olsen has a clinical interest in advanced technologies, including robotic-assisted surgery, and minimally invasive approaches such as the anterior approach for total hip replacements. He also treats many other orthopaedic conditions such as fractures and sports injuries.
In his leisure time, he enjoy sports, skiing, traveling, and spending time with his wife, four children and two dogs.
- Western University of Health Sciences COMP-Northwest, Lebanon, OR
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Pinnacle Hospitals, Harrisburg, PA
- The Center for Joint Preservation and Replacement at Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Hip Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.