Meet CRNA Guy Hornig
I have a special interest in regional anesthesia, enhancing anesthesia patient safety using custom quality metrics, machine learning and electronic medical record documentation.
In my leisure time, I love hanging out with my adult children and working on their various 'fun' projects. I also enjoy collecting/listening to vinyl records, acrylic painting, cooking and all forms of exercise.
- John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetist (NBCRNA)
- American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology (AANA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Anesthetist (PANA)
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Anesthesia Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.