- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Meet Dr. Paul Lin
Paul Lin, MD is board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lin specializes in the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of back and neck pain, as well as joint pain. He has special interest in the non-surgical care of spine, musculoskeletal ultrasound, sports medicine and electrodiagnostic studies.
In his leisure time, Dr. Lin enjoys spending time with family, snowboarding, hydrofoil surfing, and rock climbing.
- American University of the Caribbean Saint Martin, Netherlands Antilles
- General Surgery Internship Montefiore and Lincoln Mental and Medical Health Center HHC Corp Bronx, New York
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine OSS Health, York, Pennsylvania
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation State University of New York (S.U.N.Y.) at Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, New York
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Electrodiagnostics Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.