- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Shannon Schultz
Shannon Schultz, MD completed an advanced care interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship program at OSS Health and joined the provider team in September 2019.
Dr. Schultz has special interest in interventional spine procedures, spinal cord stimulation, diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound-guided injections. She also has an interest in musculoskeletal medicine, sports medicine and electrodiagnostic studies.
- American University of Integrative Sciences, St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine, OSS Health, York, PA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Spine
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.