- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. William Ulmer, Jr.
William H. Ulmer Jr., DO, is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with special expertise in sports medicine and arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, knee and elbow. As a sports medicine surgeon, he has extensive experience in ACL reconstruction, meniscus and cartilage repair, rotator cuff repair and shoulder instability.
In his role as Associate Master Arthroscopy instructor, Dr. Ulmer has taught arthroscopic procedures to surgeons from around the world at the Orthopedic Learning Center in Chicago, IL. He is the head team physician for the York College athletics department as well as the team physician for a number of York County high schools.
Dr. Ulmer’s goal is to keep patients healthy and active, whether you are an up and coming all-star, an aging weekend warrior, or someone just looking for a minimally invasive approach.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship at Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Memorial Hospital, York Hospital, Sinai Hospital and John Hopkins University Hospital Dept. of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthpaedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Society
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.