Conditions & Treatments
Sports Injury Treatment
The OSS Health Sports Medicine Team specializes in assessing and treating sports medicine injuries. We provide a continuum of care designed to get athletes back to doing what they love as quickly and safely as possible. We focus on helping injured athletes of all ages optimize function and enhance their performance.
Our Expert Team Consists of:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Physical Medicine
- Rehabilitation Doctors
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Physical Therapists
Sports Medicine Services
OSS Health offers pre-season physicals to maximize the health of athletes and their safe participation in sports. These physicals are designed to detect conditions that predispose athletes to injury or illness and prevent injuries.
- Quick access to high quality orthopaedic and spine care
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care in 4 different locations. Click To Learn More
- Injury assessment and treatment
- Athletic Training services in area high schools and colleges
- Wrestling Certifications
- Educational seminars on sports medicine topics
- Functional assessments
- Concussion Evaluations – Click To View Concussion Page
- Female Athlete Program
OSS Health’s team of sports medicine trained providers works with local colleges and high schools—right on the sidelines—to evaluate and treat potential issues.