Conditions & Treatments
Sports Injury Treatment
The OSS Health Sports Medicine Team specializes in assessing and treating sports medicine injuries. We provide a continuum of care designed to get athletes back to doing what they love as quickly and safely as possible. We focus on helping injured athletes of all ages optimize function and enhance their performance.
Our Expert Team Consists of:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Physical Medicine
- Rehabilitation Doctors
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Physical Therapists
Sports Medicine Services
OSS Health offers pre-season physicals to maximize the health of athletes and their safe participation in sports. These physicals are designed to detect conditions that predispose athletes to injury or illness and prevent injuries.
- Quick access to high quality orthopaedic and spine care
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care in 4 different locations. Click To Learn More
- Injury assessment and treatment
- Athletic Training services in area high schools and colleges
- Wrestling Certifications
- Educational seminars on sports medicine topics
- Functional assessments
- Concussion Evaluations – Click To View Concussion Page
- Female Athlete Program
OSS Health’s team of sports medicine trained providers works with local colleges and high schools—right on the sidelines—to evaluate and treat potential issues.
Disclaimer: If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911 or report to your nearest emergency room.
All data submitted is protected and secured using the highest standards required under HIPAA.
A Phone Call Away.
If you or someone you love is suffering from an orthopaedic, spine or sports injury - trust the awarded team at OSS Health. Contact us today so that we can find the right OSS Health specialist for you and get you back to an active and healthy life. We offer the latest non-surgical and surgical treatment options and believe that you should Never Let Pain Steal Your Passion!
Please be advised that by filling out this form it is not an appointment request for a specific provider, rather a general appointment request inquiry. You will be asked which provider you'd like to see upon your callback.