- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Chad Rutter DO
Meet Dr. Chad Rutter
Chad M. Rutter, DO is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Rutter was raised in York and attended Central York High School. After receiving his medical degree, Dr. Rutter completed residency training at Memorial Hospital also here in York. He then completed fellowship training in spine surgery at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore.
Dr. Rutter treats all general orthopaedic problems with special expertise in the treatment of the spine. He provides both non-operative and operative treatment options to his patients. Dr. Rutter uses state-of-the-art techniques in the conservative and surgical treatment of spine abnormalities to help his patients get back to the things they enjoy.
Dr. Rutter is recognized as a top performing provider in the Coventry Integrated Network Coventry’s Outcomes-based Network program (OBN) identifies healthcare providers who demonstrate a depth of experience in treating workers’ compensation injuries and exhibit consistently better measures of clinical outcomes, medical utilization, pharmacy utilization, return to work and financial outcomes when compared to their peers.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Spine fellowship at Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Memorial Hospital in York, PA
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Society
- North American Spine Society
- York County Osteopathic Medical Society
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.