- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. David Granger
David Granger, DPM is a podiatrist, or doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM), who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems. Dr. Granger provides both surgical and non-surgical treatment options to his patients.
In his leisure time, Dr. Granger enjoys spending time with his family and running competitively. He also enjoys almost all sporting activities.
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Podiatric Medical Association; Board certified in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Member
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Foot & Ankle Providers Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.