- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Michael Falci
Michael Falci, DPM is a podiatric surgeon. The focus of his practice is on foot and ankle pathology. He offers both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for his patients. Dr. Falci’s interests include sports medicine, primary repair of tendon tears, alleviating bunion and great toe pain, fracture management and recovery, minimally invasive foot/ankle procedures, and advanced diabetic wound care.
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Reading Health PMRS/RRA Podiatric Surgery Residency
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Foot & Ankle Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.