Meet Dr. Neal Rajyaguru
Dr. Neal Rajyaguru, MD grew up in Orlando, FL through high school. He went to University of South Florida in Tampa, FL for undergrad and medical school. Dr. Rajyaguru completed his residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY.
Dr. Rajyaguru has a special interest in helping ensure access to medical care for all. As a result, he participated in many medical camps both within and outside the USA in places like India and Haiti. He looks forward to using the knowledge and skills from this fellowship to enhance my ability to expand access to care.
In Dr. Rajyaguru's leisure time he enjoys spending time with family, traveling and trying new food.
- USF Health Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- International Pain and Spine Intervention Society
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.