Meet Dr. Parth Patel
Parth Patel, DO received his undergraduate degree from the New York Institute of Technology and his medical degree from NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine. He later went on to pursue his PM&R residency training, where he served as Chief Resident, at Good Samaritan University Hospital/Mercy Hospital in Long Island, NY.
Dr. Patel has a special interest in improving the function and quality of life of his patients. Whether that be though conservative measures, or through a procedure, he strives to improve his patient’s lives daily through comprehensive and compassionate care.
In his leisure time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, and hiking.
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
- Good Samaritan University Hospital/Mercy Hospital, Rockville Centre, NY
- International Pain and Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Pain Management Fellows Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.