- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet CRNP Rachael Jager
Rachael Jager is a nurse practitioner certified in Adult Gerontology Primary Care. Her nursing background includes over ten years of experience in a variety of backgrounds including medical surgical, gastroenterology, interventional pain management, and orthopaedics. Rachael believes her nursing experience provides her a unique opportunity to build a strong knowledge base in patient care while becoming skilled in fostering open, trusting relationships with patients, families, and the community.
- York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Primary Care
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.