- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
Female Athlete Clinic
What is the Skin Clinic?
We are pleased to offer skin care through our skin clinic with Dr. Abbie Kelley. Below is a list of common skin conditions we are able to diagnose and treat:
- Bacterial Diseases - impetigo, boils, abscesses, pink eye
- Viral Diseases - herpes, fever blister/cold sores, molluscum contagiosum
- Fungal Diseases - - ringworm
- Parasitic Diseases - scabies, head lice
- Auricular Hematomas - cauliflower ear (In order to treat this condition adequately, the athlete must receive treatment within 24-48 hours after injury or onset of swelling.)
How to schedule your appointment:
If you are an athlete participating in a school sponsored sport or club sport and you are in need of an evaluation, please call to schedule an appointment at 717-848-4800 ext. 6123. You may also schedule through your athletic trainer. We try our best to accommodate same day or next day appointments.