- For Patients
- Find A Provider
Scott King DO
Meet Dr. Scott King
Scott King, DO treats all general orthopaedic problems with particular interest in the study and treatment of athletic injuries in patients of all ages and levels of play. He is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with a concentration in arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow, as well as shoulder and knee replacements.
Dr. King has treated members of the Boston Red Sox, the Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA), the Italian national soccer team, the Premier League (soccer), Division I, II, and III collegiate teams in all sports, as well as multiple high school teams.
- Philadelphia College of Osteophathic Medicine
- National Naval Medical Center
- Sports Medicine fellowship at University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, MA
- Memorial Hospital, York, PA
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery (AOBOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- American Osteophathic Association
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Elbow Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.