- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Todd Curran DO, FAAOS
Meet Dr. Todd Curran
Todd Curran, D.O. provides care for all types of orthopaedic problems. Dr. Curran, a native of York, received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Following a surgical internship at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia, Dr. Curran served as the Medical Department head aboard United States Navy Ship Ponce during which he earned the Surface Warfare Medical Officer insignia and was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal.
He completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in 2003 and was subsequently appointed to the medical staff at Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. During his tenure in Jacksonville, he deployed to Djibouti, Africa, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and was awarded the Global War on Terrorism Service and Expeditionary Medals. Dr. Curran was honorably discharged from the Navy as a Lieutenant Commander in 2007.
In 2005, Dr. Curran was board certified in orthopaedic surgery with recertification in 2015 and was accepted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2017. He has served as President of the OSS Health medical staff since 2017 and currently provides team coverage to local area high schools.
Dr. Curran is recognized as a top-performing provider in the Coventry Integrated Network 1. Coventry’s Outcomes-based Network program (OBN) identifies healthcare providers who demonstrate a depth of experience in treating workers’ compensation injuries and exhibit consistently better measures of clinical outcomes, medical utilization, pharmacy utilization, return to work and financial outcomes when compared to their peers.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Department Head aboard United States Navy Ship Ponce
- Diplomate, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Member, Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.