- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Female Athlete Program
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Thomas Ortenzio
Thomas Ortenzio, DPM, is a podiatrist, or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle conditions. Dr. Ortenzio is a native of York County. He has been practicing podiatry since 1985 when he joined his father’s podiatry practice, providing his patients with both conservative and surgical treatment options for foot and ankle problems.
Dr. Ortenzio is a past president of the Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association and remains very active in his profession as chairman of the William Goldfarb Foundation for education and research of the lower extremities. This organization sponsors research in foot and ankle medicine and provides continuing medical education for podiatrists in the mid-Atlantic states.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- The Podiatry Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Board-Certified in Foot and Ankle surgery
- Chairman, William Goldfarb Foundation for education and research of the lower extremities
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Foot & Ankle Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.