- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Matthew Christian MD, FAAOS
Meet Dr. Matthew Christian
Matthew Christian, MD is an orthopaedic surgeon with specialized fellowship training in foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Christian’s primary interests include orthopaedic foot and ankle sports medicine, ankle arthroplasty/joint replacement, and foot reconstruction. He has a unique background in the treatment of arthritis, limb salvage, deformity, length discrepancies, and pediatric foot and ankle issues.
During his residency at University of Maryland Medical Center/R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, Maryland, Dr. Christian provided Sports Medicine coverage to the varsity sports teams at The University of Maryland, College Park, as well as numerous Maryland high schools. He received training in pediatric orthopaedics at both the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center and the University of Maryland Children’s Hospital. In addition, he received training in congenital and post-traumatic limb deformity at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopaedics International Center for Limb Lengthening. Dr. Christian then completed a one-year Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Fellowship at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, covering all aspects of foot and ankle reconstruction, conditions, injury and trauma care.
In his leisure time, Dr. Christian enjoys spending time with his wife, Kaci, and his two children. He enjoys the outdoors, running, and is a competitive racquet sport player.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- University of Maryland Medical Center/R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association – Emerging Leadership Program
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.