- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Home Health
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. James Klunk
James W. Klunk, DO is an orthopaedic spine surgeon with special expertise in adult spinal degeneration and deformity. Dr. Klunk uses the most advanced technologies in robotics and navigation, motion preservation, and minimally invasive techniques to return you to a healthy, active lifestyle.
Dr. Klunk works closely with the OSS Health Pain Management physicians and physical therapists to develop a plan of care specific to each patient’s medical condition. His goal is to get patients back to a healthy, active lifestyle. In his leisure time, Dr. Klunk enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, working on cars and enjoys hunting.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- WellSpan York Hospital, York, PA
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.