- For Patients
- Find A Provider
- What Hurts?
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Female Athlete Program
- Sports Medicine Skin Clinic
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- OSS Health Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pain Management
- Primary Care
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Workers’ Comp
- About Us
Meet Dr. Alexander Kish
Alexander Kish, MD is an orthopaedic surgeon with special expertise in the surgical and non-surgical treatment options for various conditions of the arm and hand. Dr. Kish has special interest in upper extremity pathology and the management of complex fractures, nerve and tendon injuries, as well as the treatment of arthritis in the shoulder, elbow, wrist and fingers.
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center, R. Adams Cowly Shock Trauma Center
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Fully Accredited Professionals
Meet Other Orthopaedic Surgeons Providers
For more than a decade, OSS Health has been providing the highest quality orthopaedic and spine care to patients in York, Adams and Cumberland Counties.